Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Possibly Going to Set Up Shop

Ok, So I've really been thinking seriously about selling on Etsy. Once I develop and perfect my products that is. I have lots of craft ideas to execute. I keep adding things to my 'little black book'. I think I'm going to focus on hats and dolls, but I may do some accessories as well, such as scarves and jewelry, and maybe artwork. I'm not sure about that, though.

Today I read all of Etsy's rules and regulations, looked up info about having a small craft business, and also looked at different postal services' pricing. I think I'm going to go with USPS.

I've had this idea for a while now, ever since I realized how much I like creating things, but I wasn't sure about it since I didn't have a sewing machine. Now I do! I really nice one, thanks to Billy. He is truly amazing :)

He doesn't like my idea though, since this isn't what I went to school for :/ We'll see how things go.

2 comments:

  1. You should try it out! You're really talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ^^ i'm not very good with the sewing machine yet but i'm working on it XD i'm almost done with a really cute panda hood/scarf (i think it's called a scoodie). i'll post pictures!

    ReplyDelete