Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Dry Socket & Disgusting Cloves


Well, I had my follow-up with the surgeon today. I had one dry socket in the lower left extraction site. It's kind of funny, everywhere I've read on the internet everyone's like "Ahh, dry socket is the worst pain ever!" "You'll KNOW when you have a dry socket because the pain's unbearable!" Blah blah. I didn't even know I had one. It didn't really hurt at all, I mean the pain was so minor. ...are people that whimpy...

I mean, overall, this whole experience wasn't the worst pain I've ever had. I've definitely had worse pain from hockey injuries. And braces. And having like all of my baby teeth pulled out by the dentist as I grew up. So maybe that's why I don't think it was as bad as some of these people are saying.


Now, I'm not saying it was a walk in the park. It really sucked. My face is still swollen (It's Monday. I had the surgery LAST Monday.) But right now is the worst ever, I swear. This clove oil mixture stuff is going to kill me. It's SO disgusting. The taste just WON'T go away. It's making me feel sick, and I just don't feel like eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment