Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Making Hats & Plushies


Just started another moogle plush. This one is really tiny, and the little parts are so cute! I mean, look how small they are in relation to that sharpie marker XD I'll show you what it looks like when I'm done.


I think it would be really cool to have a booth at Nekocon next year. Some of my (former) classmates said they wanted to, but I'm not sure if they're serious or not. I'm not sure I would be able to make enough to have a booth on my own, but I guess I can try. If I don't end up doing it then I could open shop on etsy and sell my stuff. It just really sucks that I don't have a sewing machine, so I'm making everything by hand T.T If only I could afford one... But I made this hat by hand
and it turned out pretty good. It was my first time doing a hat+mask, so there are some kinks to work out.

November Nor'easter

I live in Hampton Roads, VA, therefore this weather has been crazy! Our house has just been shaking like crazy from the wind. Kind of eerie. We only lost power once, though, which was fortunate and seemingly rare from what I've heard. My cousins are all at my parents house, because it was so bad at their house. My husband's work has been cancelled two days in a row because the city's so flooded. Sadly, there have been at least three fatal accidents in the area as of last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment