Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for visiting.

Some life updates:

Attended NekoCon over the weekend. It was my first con, and I have to say it was everything I expected- a big, fun, nerdy time! I dressed up as Shizune and then Dungeon Hero X. I wish I could have gone to more panels, though. Aand I also would have liked to go to the dances, but I who I went with kind of determined that.

Renovating the bathroom. Finished sanding and started priming today. We bought a new medicine cabinet, faucet, bowl, and cabinet. It's going to look really nice. The paint I'm using is called "Heavenly Waters" XD I guess that's perfect for the bathroom!

Back to reading my "design basics index" book again. Trying to work on my portfolio and stuff like that.. I also want to add some more to my deviant page. It's kind of lacking...

No comments:

Post a Comment